Apply for a Spring 2016 Intergroup Dialogue course today!
Applications are currently being accepted for three sections of SOC/WGS 230 & CFE 200 – Intergroup Dialogue – for the Spring 2016 semester.
Join us for an unique and important educational experience:
- Intergroup Dialogue on Race and Ethnicity (Tuesday)
- Facilitated by Lynn Dew and Dellareese Jackson
- Dialogue on Socioeconomic Inequality in Education (Wednesday)
- Facilitated by Afua Boahene and Diane Romo
- Dialogue on Faith, Conflict, and Community (Monday)
- Facilitated by El-Java Abdul-Qadir and Diane Swords
All classes meet at the Intergroup Dialogue Program at 113 Euclid, First Floor. Please drop by for more information, connect with us on Facebook, or call 315 433 4555.
Here’s the direct link to submit an application.